The eBay Customer Marketing team is looking for a strong QE engineer with a passion for quality toward scalable solutions for business applications.
The Flagship Team manages Espresso Marketing Campaigns across multiple channels to bring buyers and sellers together in the eBay marketplace, ultimately making eBay the place where the world shops first.
The company is looking for QA Engineer who has experience with manual testing and is able to develop automation tests in Java.
Your main task will be:
- Develop, drive and deliver high-level test strategies, methodologies and take a hands-on approach to see that they are implemented timely and efficiently,
- collaborate with Product Owners, developers working closely with cross functional teams.
You should possess:
- 3+ years multi-platform testing,
- knowledge of various software testing methods (Regression, Load/Stress, Code Coverage Analysis, Black/White box testing, Acceptance, Performance),
- automation (Jenkins preferred) using standard frameworks,
- experience creating effective test plans and BDD test cases,
- experience in cross-platform client testing (iOS, Android, Chrome, IE, Safari, Firefox etc.),
- experience in creating test plans based on end-user scenarios,
- prior QA automation testing, quality assurance methodologies and processes experience,
- strong attention to detail, debugging, and problem-solving skills,
- perfect English language skills.
What an interview process would look like?
- Interview with HR representative,
- technical interview with our client representative,
- when you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest!