Our client was founded in 2010 by a group of engineers who wanted to prove that innovative vehicles need a professional connectivity ecosystem.
With our client building its most affordable telematics solutions, our client continues to make products accessible and affordable to more and more companies.
Connectivity Units, Software Platforms, Applications, and Vehicle Data analytics are the main Products. Still, when combined, they become even more powerful – that's the future we want you to support us with.
What would you do?
- Development of dashboard application for automotive platform – data visualization
- Solution design and programming – front-end in Angular 8
- RESTful API design
- Transforming of old parts into modern, up-to-date design and principles
- Working with scalable MVC micro-services based cloud solutions
- Cooperation with mobile development team
- Participation in all phases of development lifecycle
- Writing documentation and keeping it up to date
What makes you relevant for the role?
- UI/UX Development
- Hands-on experience with Angular, TypeScript, Node.js, React etc.
- Any Cloud experience is welcome
- Good English
- Microsoft Azure, Microservice Architecture, REST API Services – very advantageous
What an interview process would look like?
- You will have a call with HR representatives
- You will pass technical interview with client representative
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest