In order to help our team on the client’s site, we are looking for Azure Architect to support project development teams and define project scale and possibilities. Projects are built on top of Microsoft Azure, Openmatics Cloud platform and Openmatics SDKs.
The company develops solutions for vehicle connectivity, electromobility and/or remote diagnostics that are used in buses, trucks and passenger cars.
Besides that, they develop open and individual concepts that provide intelligent connectivity solutions in telematics, asset tracking, entertainment, diagnostics and engineering.
Projects are placed worldwide – from Germany to China, teams are multinational.
Main purpose of the role
As an MS Azure Architect, you will design, implement, and support solutions in MS Azure Cloud with a strong focus on IoT stack.
You will collaborate with the engineering team to not only support but deliver solutions and new capabilities for our customers, most mission-critical Azure deployments.
- Gather the technical feedback and consult the solution with customer´s technical teams
- Prepare concepts for services integration using the wide scale of Azure Cloud platform
- Describe end to end technical scenarios
- Define and describe service APIs, prepare data models
- Prepare flow and collaboration diagrams
- Support sales and product teams in communication towards customers
- Communicate the technical dependencies to development teams
- Five years in a technical position
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Equivalent Experience
- Certification in Microsoft and/or competing Cloud Technologies is an asset
- Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows and Linux
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and in written English
Experience/Knowledge as advantage
- Development Environment & Technology
- Cloud deployment strategies
- MS Azure Cloud development toolset
- MS Azure active directory, IoT Hub, Event Hub, MS Azure functions, MS Azure data storage, MS Azure Data Lake, Steam analytics, SQL database, and MS Azure Synapse Analytics