Our client is one of the leading global market infrastructure providers. Their group provides trading, clearing, settlement, market data distribution and other services for a broad range of asset classes.
In Risk they focus on making Eurex Clearing the industry leader in Risk Services / CCP Risk Management and to support the growth into new products and markets. Our client is looking for engineering talent for their Risk IT - Pricing Services team in Prague to solve challenging problems well.
What would you do?
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage your own project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Stay up to date on technology and help improve processes and culture
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Programming competency: Java (C++ knowledge beneficial)
- Background in building distributed applications on Linux or in a cloud native stack
- Familiarity with SQL databases (PostgreSQL, ORACLE, MySQL)
- A degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering or equivalent experience
- An appreciation of the challenges of building, running and servicing a minimum downtime production system used in critical environments
- Interest and ability to learn, collaborative working style
- Very good written and spoken English skills
We prefer candidates with following skills:
- Experience with developing cloud native and 12factor applications
- Experience with containers and container orchestration (our client uses both OpenShift and upstream Kubernetes)
- DevOps experience with GitHub, Kustomize, CI/CD (Circle or similar)
- An interest or background in financial markets and risk management
What an interview process would look like?
- Interview with HR representative
- Technical interview with our client representative
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest