Our client is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. As a financial marketplace organizer, the company provides a portfolio of services covering the entire process chain: securities and derivatives trading and clearing, netting and transaction settlement, risk management, custody and provision of market information. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of the company. These highly integrated and automated IT systems are essential to their success.
If you are interested in working in international teams performing challenging and diversified tasks, we have perfect role for you :)
What would you do?
- T2/T2S consolidation project
- You will be responsible for understanding the target solution of the new target services
- Prepare necessary documents/inputs
- Make sure the implemented IT solution works as expected
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Excellent analytical skills, experience as an analyst in financial services institutions
- Critical thinking, the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Strong ability to orientate in new topics
- Good orientation in Application Development lifecycle
- University degree in Computer Science or Economics/Finance or equivalent professional qualification or experience
- Knowledge of payment processes and SWIFT messaging (ISO15022 and ISO20022) are required
- Knowledge of bank payment infrastructure a benefit
- Experience with Use Case specifications and familiarity with aspects of E2E testing
- Fluent in written and spoken English, spoken German an advantage
- Additional knowledge of UML behavioral and structural modelling a plus. Knowledge in modelling tools beneficial i.e. MS Visio, Bizagi
- MS Office and SQL know-how required
What an interview process would look like?
- Technical interview with Acamar technical consultant.
- Interview with client representatives.
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest.