Are you looking to be part of the automotive future? Work for one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Our client is a global technology company that develops solutions for vehicle connectivity, smart mobility and/or remote diagnostics that are used in buses, trucks and passenger cars. Besides that, they develop open and individual concepts that provide intelligent connectivity solutions in telematics, asset tracking, entertainment, diagnostics and engineering. These solutions help to collect, send, interpret, and visualize data. These software solutions are used worldwide – from Germany to Hong-Kong and Australia to Sweden.
What would you do?
- In cooperation with Sales analyzes business opportunities, creates proposals for customer’s projects with budget up to €200,000
- Scope of project is typically implementation of company’s solution consisting of vehicle onboard units, cloud components, applications and reports
- Establishes basic project infrastructure – stakeholders, scope, timeline, acceptance criteria documents
- Coordinates cooperation between company and customer’s employees
- Monitors progress, removes roadblocks, escalates when appropriate
- Contributes to customer satisfaction and project profitability
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Experienced in managing similar tasks
- IT knowledge – Linux command line, SQL queries, PowerBI, IP networking
- Advanced level of English and German
- Must be able to travel to project locations – mostly Europe
What an interview process would look like?
- Initial Interview with Acamar representative
- Interview with our client representative
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest!