Our client is a leading international commercial bank transforming a traditional bank into a digital enterprise. They are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, they offer the freedom to create own job with own vision.
As an IT Operations Engineer you will be part of DevOps team closely cooperating with development teams, being responsible to deliver and operate banking applications. Team responsibility covers the whole CI/CD cycle and providing comprehensive platform guiding individual project teams worldwide from creating User Stories, Build & Integration management, Deployment, Testing to Monitoring. Your role will be closely related to Source Code Analysis with tools like SonarQube or Fortify.
The team is looking for experienced IT Operations Engineers who are willing to professionally develop themselves in the CI/CD area supported by skilled DevOps Engineers. Are you thinking in making a step towards the CI/CD? It’s worth to try!
What would you do?
- Setup, administration and use of repositories (converging to Nexus) as well as their integration into CI-CD processes within the bank
- Unifying the artifact repositories to one single repository in Nexus
- Semi-automated and automated deployment of applications to hybrid cloud environment
- Ensure healthiness/health-state of productive and no-productive environment and related applications using Dynatrace, Tivoli, Kibana
- Maintaining and developing the CI/CD pipelines
- Implement job automation and writing scripts in Python or shell
- Request, Incident, Change and Problem management
- Consulting and enabling of our customers in using our technology stack
- Working with product owner, scrum master and architects
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Flexible mindset eager to learn new things
- Experience as a software engineer, preferably in the banking environment and experience in agile working methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of CI-CD tech stack like Nexus, Bitbucket, Teamcity, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Fortify
- Awareness of Grafana, Kubana, Elk
- Experience with Linux RedHat and OpenShift and/or Azure or GCP
- Basic scripting in Python
- Very Good communication skills: English is a must, German nice to have
- A big plus for having: Database administration knowledge, experience in analyzing logs, knowledge of OpenShift/ Kubernetes and Kibana; Jira, TFS, Confluence or similar tools
What an interview process would look like?
- Initial Interview with Acamar representative
- Interview with our client representative
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest!