We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting? Shape the future of banking with us!
What would you do?
- Setup, administration and use of Source Code Analysis Tools (e.g. SonarQube, Fortify or similar) as well as their integration into CI-CD processes within the bank
- Consulting and enabling of our customers in using our technology stack
- Working with product owner, scrum master and architects
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Completed studies in computer science, business informatics or comparable qualifications
- Experience as a software engineer, preferably in the banking environment and experience in agile working methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in software development, software quality assurance and IT security
- Good knowledge of CI-CD tech stack like Nexus, Bitbucket, Teamcity, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Fortify
- Awareness of Grafana, Kubana, Elk
- Experience with Linux RedHat and OpenShift and/or Azure or GCP
- Basic scripting in Python
- Very good Windows and Unix/Linux server knowledge required, Oracle and UC4 knowledge welcome
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good customer and service orientation
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
What an interview process would look like?
- Initial Interview with Acamar representative
- Technical interview with Acamar representative
- Interview with our client representative
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest!