Our client is one of the leading global market infrastructure providers. Their group provides trading, clearing, settlement, market data distribution and other services for a broad range of asset classes (securities, derivatives, FX…).
They focus on making Eurex Clearing the industry leader in Risk Services / CCP Risk Management and to support the growth into new products and markets.
Our client looking for engineering talent for team in Prague to solve challenging problems well.
What would you do?
- Design, build and maintain automated, highly available infrastructure and tooling
- Manage your own project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Stay up to date on technology and help improve processes and culture
- Participates in architecture and software development activities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance system and develop new features
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Interest and ability to learn, collaborative working style
- Proven experience with container orchestration, either upstream Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Proficiency in Linux
- Experience with automation tools (Ansible, Terraform)
- A degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering or equivalent experience
- An appreciation of the challenges of building, running and servicing a minimum downtime production system
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Familiarity with AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with CI/CD (Circle CI, Argo CD)
- Experience with a modern cloud native stack (Prometheus, Kustomize, Istio)
- An interest or background in financial markets and risk management
What an interview process would look like?
- Interview with HR representative
- Technical interview with our client
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest