Our client is a German-based company, which has their IT HUB located in the Prague centre. There’s about 500 technical people working. The business and senior management is located mostly in Germany and the IT HUB has an independent position. Due to this reason they are open to the new technologies and delivery approach. They are structured according to their products (Investment Funds, Data IT, Risk IT, Energy Boerse IT, …) and these product divisions are also independent from management point of view. They have new premises with modern open-space offices located nearby the Vltava river on the metro station. Their internal culture is driver by the fact, that this is an IT (technical) HUB, so it’s open-minded with casual dress code, but also limited to the nature of their business – Boerse / Exchange – which is strictly regulated, so they are focused on the quality, risk management and security or integrity of their applications.
- Analyse source data of the below listed report packages by the required data fields for an automated normalized regular reporting from IR GR.
- Develop the scripts and queries based on the different interfaces/API to automate the reporting.
Mandatory technical skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of Python 3
- Strong ability in understanding and modifying existing codebases
- Experience in agile development
- Strong ability in applying software design patterns (GoF & Co)
- Experienced in writing unit tests and creating mock modules
- Proven work experience with Git as a source code versioning system
- Experience with Openpyxl, Ntlm, SharePoint API, Jira API
- Experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL, MsSQL)
- Knowledge of Shell Scripting
- Familiarity with REST APIs & JSON
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows OS environments
- Applying Security by Design
- Good communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment
- Sense for detail and for picking the right solution while keeping in mind the business constraints
- Fast self-learning and understanding of current environment
- Being a team player, who is used to work in international environment