Our client is a leading international commercial bank transforming a traditional bank into a digital enterprise. They are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, they offer the freedom to create own job with own vision.
In this role, you will participate in software design, development and all technical aspects of a project’s life cycle in agile environment. The work spans onboarding procedures, anti-money-laundering workflows and implementations of market and tax regulations. The solutions are frequently integrated with other systems of the bank, e.g. trade capture, management reporting or CRM. Future outlook is to create a complex Client Lifecycle Management solution for on-boarding, maintenance and churn activities.
What would you do?
- Software development in Scrum teams led by Product owners in Frankfurt
- Participating in full life cycle of software development within a team
- Develop, maintain and improve the Account Opening Process code base
- Full transparency regards to the development status, risks and impediments
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Java EE, Spring (Core, MVC, Boot, Data, etc.), SQL, SOAP/REST
- Would be a plus: Kotlin, Scala, Microservices, Hive, OpenShift / Kubernetes, Docker, RDBMS
- Positive attitude about Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Strong communication skills in English - both verbal and written
- Independent logical and analytical thinking
What an interview process would look like?
- Initial Interview with Acamar representative followed by an online test
- Technical interview with Acamar representative
- Interviews with our client representative
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest!