Our client is a software company delivering precisely engineered software solutions standing on the principles of machine learning, artificial intelligence, physical security and resource optimization. They are providing end to end solutions for startups, established companies and government organizations.
They are looking for skilled Fullstack Developer proficient with NodeJS/Python and React/Redux to join their team, who is using modern and functional programming styles and who embraced continuous delivery and work with asynchronous operations.
What makes you relevant for the role?
- 5+ years of Engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience using NodeJS or Python
- Proven ability to implement user interfaces against REST APIs
- 4+ years of experience in front-end development (preferably using React - Redux)
- 3+ years of experience using PostgreSQL (or a similar relational database)
- Demonstrable experience with building modern web interfaces and improving the user experience
- Excellent code hygiene and habits
- Familiarity with source control management best practices
- Able to communicate complex concepts clearly and accurately; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Nice to have:
- 1+ years of experience using Typescript
- Experience with GraphQL
What we offer?
- A motivated and friendly team full of highly qualified experts
- Opportunity to participate in the growth of young startup - you learn faster than in the corporate environment
- Interesting work on different types of projects for different clients
- Responsibility for your own work
- Motivational financial evaluation and career growth
- Great location in the Prague city center (Karlín) with remote setup possible
- Modern office with a fridge full of goodies
- Regular team lunches, breakfasts, yoga classes and tech-talks
- Company events like seminars, hackathons and really cool teambuildings
What an interview process would look like?
- Initial Interview with Acamar representative followed by an online test
- Interviews with our client representative
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest!