Our client is a leading international commercial bank with almost 50.000 employees. In Czech offices located in Prague City Centre have more than 500 employees from about 50 different countries and is still growing. Prague was chosen as local Hub for Group Finance, covering all financial services (Accounting, Controlling, Reporting, Business Support, Transaction Control, Valuations, Accounts Payable) of Western and Eastern European branches, Trade Finance, GS-OS & SE Regional Services and HR Continental Europe.
What would you do?
- Understand the system designs and take responsibility in extending the application design
- Analyse production incidents, tickets and propose solutions
- Develop and deliver fixes and new requirements on the applications
- Discuss and align with business and technical operations
You should possess and demonstrate the following skills and qualification:
- Excellent software analytical skills and design thinking.
- Critical thinking, the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Strong experience in Spring framework, Java 8+, API/Rest, SQL and Hibernate
- Knowledge in software containerisation is a plus (Docker, Docker-compose or Openshift)
- University degree in Computer Science or Economics/Finance or equivalent professional qualification or experience
- Strong agile development and interest to test what is developed
- Fluent in written and spoken English, spoken German is optional
What an interview process would look like?
- Interview with HR representative,
- technical interview with our client representative,
- when you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest!