Our client is a global technology company that develops solutions for vehicle connectivity, smart mobility and/or remote diagnostics that are used in buses, trucks and passenger cars. Besides that, they develop open and individual concepts that provide intelligent connectivity solutions in telematics, asset tracking, entertainment, diagnostics and engineering. These solutions help to collect, send, interpret, and visualize data. These software solutions are used worldwide – from Germany to Hong-Kong and Australia to Sweden.
Acamar is helping them to build action teams in a newly renovated R&D center in Pilsen, which specializes on Telematic Solutions - connectivity units, software platforms, applications and vehicle data analytics.
Currently our client seeks new colleagues interested in development of existing products as well as developing new solutions for end customers, mainly in automotive area.
What would you do?
- Development of different apps for automotive platform – data gathering, processing and visualization
- Solution design and programming:
- BE stack: (Java/C#, Azure Cloud, Docker etc.)
- FE stack: (Angular 8)
- Transforming old parts into modern, up-to-date design and principles
- Working with scalable MVC micro-services based cloud solutions
- Cooperation with mobile development team
- Participation in all phases of development lifecycle
- Writing documentation and keeping it up to date
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Good knowledge of:
- Java SE/2EE
- Spring Boot, Hibernate, Docker Swarm
- Microsoft Azure, Microservice Architecture, REST API Services
- Maven, GIT, Nexus, Jenkins, Jira, SCRUM
- Good English
- Appreciated skills:
- NoSQL databases experience
- Active Directory
- IoT experience
- Experience with code reviews and test coverage
What an interview process would look like?
- Interview with HR representative followed by an online test
- Technical interview with our client representative
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest!