Our Client is a young and unconventional technology software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing professionals. Their vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) solution provider. It’s an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Their flexibility enables servicing customers from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Robert Bosch, MediaMarktSaturn, Kärcher etc. Solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead.
What would you do?
- You would communicate directly with the client’s stakeholders
- You would be responsible for capturing requirements of the client
- You would be discussing needs and proposing solutions for client’s requirements
- You would be working on multiple projects
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Groovy or Java language (any other OOP language as an alternative)
- Object-oriented programming principles and algorithm design
- Web technologies: HTML, JSON, REST API etc.
- Relational databases with focus on performance over larger data sets
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced/Fluent EN skills (written/spoken)
- Effective time and task management
- Responsible goal-oriented approach
What an interview process would look like?
- Skype interview with HR representative followed by an online test
- Technical skype interview with our client representative
- When you are successful – welcome on board!
- Remotely for 1-3 months (as independent contractor)
- On site - after relocation (as Acamar employee)