Our client provides end-to-end care of the whole mobile application development life cycle- including requirements gathering and analysis, architecture design, API design, technical solution development, project planning, UX/UI design, programming, and release. They streamline your workflow, make you enjoy a paperless & effortless result, increase productivity and profit.
Now they are ready to welcome a talented iOS developer, an Apple enthusiast who is experienced in Swift development. Their arms are open full of prestigious projects, experienced senior colleagues, and fortifying patience.
starting date will be agreed
What will you work at
- You will join our young team working on top-class apps, some of which you can know, for example: Czech floorball, summer and winter Olympic Games, Sazka, MetLife, T-Mobile, and TESCO Groceries and Clubcard. Besides Czech Republic, our clients are located mostly in Canada and UK.
- Development and maintain, you should manage both.
- You will cooperate with a project manager, depending on app you are responsible for. Either you will be responsible for the whole piece, or you will work with maximum of 2 other colleague devs.
- Quick adoption of fresh ideas and technologies is important for us. We are working with machine learning and augmented reality, you can join our colleagues and learn about artificial intelligence, or something else what comes to your mind!
- Besides apps development, we want you to develop yourself, too. As IT leaders, we always keep up with the times or, better yet, stay half a step ahead. Attending meetups, conferences and trainings can help with that.
- Languages: Swift, Objective-C
- Libraries: Alamofire/Moya, PromiseKit, RxSwift/RxCocoa/RxFlow, CoordinatorKit
- Analytics: Firebase Analytics
- Continuous integration: AppCenter
- Architectures: MVVM, MVC, CleanSwift (VIP), VIPER, RxSwift/RxCocoa/RxFlow
- Technologies: ARKit, MLKit
- Dependency manager: CocoaPods
- Repository: Bitbucket (Gitflow workflow with Pull Requests)
We would be thrilled if you had
- Strong experience in iOS development.
- Solid background in Swift and good knowledge of system frameworks.
- Objective-C is nice to have, as we have used it for our projects recently.
- English on communicative level. If it fails sometimes, we communicate with our hands and feet.
- Curiosity, love of learning, technical and analytical mindset - that's what we believe a good developer should have.
What we offer
• Relocation package – approx. 4000 EUR
• Vacation days, sick days and personal days
• Czech SIM card, monthly budget is set to 40 EUR (including 10GB FUP)
• Contribution to public transport costs 140 EUR
• Employee referral program bonus up to 2000 EUR
• Multisport card to access sports facilities in Prague
• Free ticket to Prague Zoo and Botanical Garden
• Corporate and team events
• Education and Training courses
• Mentoring programme
• Unlimited contract