Our client is a new type of development studio that combines the latest technologies, data and creativity. They enjoy applications. Mobile and web, simple and complex. They also do augmented reality. Our client started out as Anywhere Mobile Apps and, since 2017, they're a proud member of the Adastra Group.
Now we’re ready to welcome a talented iOS developer, an Apple enthusiast who is experienced in Swift development. Our open arms are full of prestigious projects, experienced senior colleagues, and fortifying patience.
- You will join young team working on top-class apps, some of which you can know, for example, Czech floorball, summer and winter Olympic Games, Sazka, MetLife, T-Mobile, and TESCO Groceries and Clubcard. Besides the Czech Republic, our clients are located mostly in USA, Canada, and UK market.
- Development and maintenance, you should manage both.
- You will cooperate with a project manager, depending on the app you are responsible for. Either you will be responsible for the whole piece, or you will work with a maximum of 2 other colleague devs.
- Quick adoption of fresh ideas and technologies is important for us. Our client is working with machine learning and augmented reality, you can join their colleagues and learn about artificial intelligence, or something else that comes to your mind!
- Besides apps development, they want you to develop yourself, too. As IT leaders, they always keep up with the times or, better yet, stay half a step ahead. Attending meetups, conferences and training can help with that.
We would be thrilled if you had:
- Strong experience in iOS development
- Solid background in Swift and good knowledge of system frameworks.
- Objective-C is nice to have, as we have used it for our projects recently.
- English on a communicative level. If it fails sometimes, we communicate with our hands and feet.
- Curiosity, love of learning, technical and analytical mindset - that's what we believe a good developer should have.
What we offer?
- Although they're hard-workers, they still know how to have fun. Beer, movies, darts, bowling - you name it.
- You definitely shouldn’t expect any corporate processes - dress code or formal communication - it isn't their thing.
- Besides an appropriate salary or extra week of holidays, you can expect a family-like workplace.
What an interview process would look like?
- Interview with HR representative.
- Technical interview with Acamar technical consultant.
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest.