Our client is one of the leading global market infrastructure providers. Their group provides trading, clearing, settlement, market data distribution and other services for a broad range of asset classes (securities, derivatives, FX…).
They are focusing on making Eurex Clearing the industry leader in Risk Services / CCP Risk Management and to support the growth into new products and markets.
Our client is looking for an external IT business analyst to design changes for their Risk Management Services.
What would you do?
- Find elegant solutions to hard problems at the intersection of risk business and IT by analyzing business requirements and derive software requirements
- Communicate ideas clearly and act as a liaison between trading, clearing and risk experts and IT teams
- Specify design for complex IT and software architecture and discuss it with the analyst community and the software developer team
- Provide advice on expected functionality to the test team
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Analytical mindset and interest in information technology and financial markets
- A degree in a business subject, a technical / quantitative subject (Computer Science, Math / Physics, Engineering, …), or equivalent experience
- Working proficiency and communication skills in English
- Knowledge of financial markets (bonds, equities, interest rate swaps, futures, options)
- Experience in IT business analysis
- Familiarity with software development
- Basic understanding of SQL, Python or R
What an interview process would look like?
- Interview with HR representative followed by an online test
- Technical interview with our client
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest