Do you want to learn new things every day? Let’s check the opportunity at our client. You will design, implement and support solutions in the field of contact centres. As an IT Consultant, we'd appreciate some basic knowledge of programming and database systems experience, but if you're familiar with even more environments, that's great too!
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Graduate in fields focused on telecommunications or IT
- General overview in the IT environment (telecommunications is an advantage)
- Knowledge of database systems (Oracle, Postgre, NoSQL databases)
- Orientation in the field of telecommunications, knowledge of protocols - (SIP protocol, DTLS, Web RTC, etc.)
- Orientation in the Genesys solution (www.Genesys.com) is a great advantage
- Communication skills in English
- Analytical thinking
- Driver's license B
What an interview process would look like?
- Interview with HR representatives
- Interview with our client representatives
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest