Our client is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. As a financial marketplace organizer, the company provides a portfolio of services covering the entire process chain: securities and derivatives trading and clearing, netting and transaction settlement, custody and provision of market information. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of the company. These highly integrated and automated IT systems are essential to their success.
Our client is looking for dedicated developers to join their IT development centre in Prague and help them advance and maintain the functionality and technology of their systems. You will be involved in the design of new requirements. You will be involved in the analysis of production incidents and advise on mitigating/remediation solutions. The applications currently run on premise, with cloud architecture.
The application that you will be hired for is a client self-service platform designed to stream-line how onboarding banking clients are registered to Eurex Clearing AG and allow for flexible/agile changes to their membership. The application provides the challenge of understand cross department process flows and inter application connectivity with multiple interfaces. Additionally, the application is going through a large change initiative to expand it’s scope of clients and setup data which will provide interesting project work.
• Understand the system designs and take responsibility in extending the application design
• Analyse production incidents, tickets and propose solutions
• Develop and deliver fixes and new requirements on the applications
• Discuss and align with business and technical operations
• Excellent software analytical skills and design thinking.
• Critical thinking, the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
• Strong experience in Spring framework, Java 8+, bash, Tomcat, Apache, Rest, Linux, Oracle or SQL
• Knowledge in software containerisation is essential (Docker, Docker-compose or Openshift)
• University degree in Computer Science or Economics/Finance or equivalent professional qualification or experience
• Strong agile development and interest to test what is developed
• Fluent in written and spoken English, spoken German is optional