Our client is one of the biggest German banks, a global banking and financial services company. The bank offers its clients retail and commercial financing services, investment banking services, asset management & private banking services.
Main purpose of this role is development of new features and audit requirements on AOP system consisting of web client and backend systems. It is questionnaire/approval workflow tool consisting of 2 parts: Anti Money Laundering Workflow and Account Setup Request Workflow.
What would you do?
- Creating applications to support business requirements
- Developing, implementing and maintaining spring based microservices
- Design and conduct tests
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Contributing to team meetings and cooperation with other colleagues
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Tech stack: Java/Kotlin, Spring, SQL (Oracle), Git, Json, Rest api, Docker, Open shift, Maven, Junit, Mockito, Cucumber
- Knowledge of Scala, Hive and Spark would be a plus
- Work in a team with agile environment
- Positive attitude about Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Strong communication skills in English - both verbal and written
- Independent logical and analytical thinking
What an interview process would look like?
- Initial Interview with Acamar representative
- Technical interview with Acamar representative
- Interview with our client representative
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest!