Our client is one of the leading global market infrastructure providers. They provide trading, clearing, settlement, market data distribution and other services for a broad range of asset classes (securities, derivatives, FX…).
At Reference Data Services they focus on collecting, validating, and distributing reference data from internal and external sources required to run their broad business.
For clients Reference Data system, we are looking for junior and senior Java developers with diverse range of skills to help us with the further development and maintenance of one of our critical and core applications.
At this project you will have the opportunity to touch various stages of development from design to implementation. You would be part of a growing and diverse project team which support and appreciate the added value you will bring to their team.
Who are you?
- Positive with can do attitude
- Curios with ability to learn, collaborative working style
- Open to learning new technology and help improve processes and culture
- Responsible and enjoy teamwork
What would you do?
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, review and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Communication with internal stakeholders across various business locations
- Supporting our FAs and Testers with their queries
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Strong technical expertise in Java, Java EE, SQL (Oracle/Postgres) and Linux
- Knowledge of Oracle Weblogic, Active MQ
- Hands on InteliJ, Jenkins, GitHub, Jira
- Very good written and spoken English skills
What an interview process would look like?
- Interview with HR representative
- Technical interview with our client
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest