Our client is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. As a financial marketplace organizer, the company provides a portfolio of services covering the entire process chain: securities and derivatives trading and clearing, netting and transaction settlement, risk management, custody and provision of market information. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of the company. These highly integrated and automated IT systems are essential to their success.
If you are interested in working in international teams performing challenging and diversified tasks, we have perfect role for you :)
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Practical experience with development of standard & enterprise Java applications (3 years or more)
- Excellent Java programming skills
- Experience with SQL databases
- Must be a team player with good communication skills and must be a self-starter with minimum support due to current situation
What technology experience is a plus for you?
- JavaEE backend technology (JPA 2.0 , JMS, EJB 3)
- JavaEE Application Servers (e.g. WebLogic/JBoss)
- UML usage, design patterns
- Continuous Integration/Delivery tools (Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Artifactory, IntelliJ)
- Command script development and execution on Linux and Windows (ksh/bash/PowerShell)
- Jenkins, Sonar integration tools
- Knowledge of unit testing tools such as Junit/Mocking Frameworks
- Knowledge of Oracle Database Server and PL/SQL
What an online interview process would look like?
- Initial Interview with Acamar representative followed by an online test
- Technical interview with Acamar representative
- Interviews with our client representative
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest!