Our client is a leading international commercial bank transforming a traditional bank into a digital enterprise. They are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, they offer the freedom to create own job with own vision.
In this role, you will be developing modern authentication services upon the bank’s core security system. The security and identity management team is responsible for design, development and maintenance of related application porfolio incl. the Central authentication service (TokenManager) based on OAuth2.0/OIDC solution using Red Hat Keycloak OSS. It provides also abstraction for authorization services and delivers cryptographic services like pseudonymization and data signing. As a highly critical component it needs to run with almost no downtime and under high load.
What would you do?
- Java development to implement new features and requirements
- Customization and configuration work on Keycloak and self-built components
- Rebuild Keycloak and Infinispan Datagrid on top of CaaS
- DevOps activities related to designing and supporting high critical application
- Extend system to become core component in Online Banking Authentication process
- Security consulting and solution architecture related with OAuth2.0/OIDC integration in the bank
- Move all self-build microservices into CaaS infrastructure
- Automate deployment pipeline and allow disruption free upgrades
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Experience with Java development and knowledge of SQL
- Experience with security or audited/journal systems is a plus
- Advanced understanding of complex IT infrastructure components
- Advanced understanding of UNIX, Linux and Windows operating systems
- Good understanding of Oracle or MS SQL databases
- Demonstrated ability in SQL, UNIX shell, PERL or PowerShell scripting
- Logical and analytical thinking
- ITIL or COBIT familiarity
- English speaking
What an interview process would look like?
- Initial Interview with Acamar representative followed by an online test
- Technical interview with Acamar representative
- Interviews with our client representative
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest!