Our client is one of the biggest German banks, a global banking and financial services company. The bank offers its clients retail and commercial financing services, investment banking services, asset management & private banking services.
We are looking for an open-minded and proactive team player whose passion is communication and software development to join our growing team. You can participate in software design, development, and all technical aspects of a project’s life-cycle in agile environment.
Backend development of new features on microservice architecture. It is questionnaire/approval workflow tool consisting of 2 parts: Anti Money Laundering Workflow and Account Setup Request Workflow. The AML is the gatekeeper for client interaction and provides a questionnaire to determine who the client is and whether or is the client allowed to do business with the third party.
• Creating applications to support business requirements
• Developing, implementing and maintaining spring based microservices
• Design and conduct tests
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
• Contributing to team meetings and cooperation with other colleagues
• Tech stack: Java/Kotlin, Spring, SQL (Oracle), Git, Json, Rest api, Docker, Open shift, Maven, Junit, Mockito, Cucumber
• Work in a team with agile environment
• Positive attitude about Agile/Scrum development methodology
• Strong communication skills in English - both verbal and written
• Independent logical and analytical thinking