Our client is a software company delivering precisely engineered software solutions standing on the principles of machine learning, artificial intelligence, physical security and resource optimization. They are providing end to end solutions for startups, established companies and government organizations.
They are looking for skilled JVM Engineers to work on implementation of a large-scale multi-tenant cloud solutions using JVM technologies for cyber-security. This project is being developed on green field and therefore provides extensive autonomy. Said application is expected to process a significant amount of data in close to real-time.
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with programming in Java or Kotlin or Scala
- Strong analytical skills
- Interest in big data technologies such as Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Apache Samza, ApacheKafka, ...
- Experience with being part of a SW development team delivering into production
- Fluent English
- Passion, self-improvement mindset and hardworking attitude
What do we offer?
- A motivated and friendly team full of highly qualified experts
- Opportunity to participate in the growth of young startup - you learn faster than in the corporate environment
- Interesting work on different types of projects for different clients
- Responsibility for your own work
- Motivational financial evaluation and career growth
- Great location in the Prague city center (Karlín) with remote setup possible
- Modern office with a fridge full of goodies
- Regular team lunches, breakfasts, yoga classes and tech-talks
What an interview process would look like?
- Initial Interview with Acamar representative followed by an online test
- Technical interview with Acamar representative
- Interviews with our client representative
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest!