For IT development centre in Prague, we are looking for dedicated software engineer that will help in advancing global leading IT systems in the financial markets area.
Our client is far more than a pure marketplace organizer for the trading in shares. Also it is a transaction services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement, custody and provision of market information.
The high availability and reliability requirements of the transaction-based systems will challenge your technical skills. You will acquire insight into financial market products and processes – especially order lifecycle, trade management and post trade services. You will participate in the whole project lifecycle from specification, technical design and implementation to going live and maintenance.
What would you do?
- Design, build, deploy and improve various applications in agile environment with focus on frontend web GUI development
- Understand needs of business and translate them into working code
- Manage your own project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Collaborate with team members and project stakeholders
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Background in building applications on Linux
- Interest and ability to learn, collaborative working style
- Ability to estimate efforts and meet the agreed timelines and deliverables
- Good written and spoken English
- The following skills would be a plus:
- Experience with Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Familiarity with SQL databases (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres)
- Experience with GitHub, CI/CD (Circle, GitHub Actions or similar), Jira
- Knowledge of other programming languages (Java, Kotlin, Go)
- A degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering / equivalent experience
- An interest or background in mathematics, financial markets and risk management
What an interview process would look like?
- Initial Interview with Acamar representative
- Interviews with our client representative
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest!