Our client is one of the leading global market infrastructure providers. Our clients group provides trading, clearing, settlement, market data distribution and other services for a broad range of asset classes (securities, derivatives, FX…).
In Risk IT they focus on making Eurex Clearing the industry leader in Risk Services / CCP Risk Management and to support the growth into new products and markets. They are looking for an external developer to implement changes for their Risk Management Services.
They foster a culture of high standards, freedom and responsibility. They encourage ownership, independent decision making and bias to action. They are curious, flexible, move fast, and share information and feedback broadly.
You should possess and demonstrate the following:
- Advanced programming competency in Python
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience with GitHub
- A degree in Computer Science, Math or Physics or equivalent experience
- Interest and ability to learn, collaborative working style
- Very good written and spoken English skills
The following skills will be a plus:
- Programming competency in C#, Angular
- Experience in test automation
- Experience with container technologies (e.g. Docker)
- Experience with CircleCI, Kubernetes, or OpenShift
- Knowledge of AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with developing cloud native and 12factor applications
- An interest or background in financial markets and risk management
What an interview process would look like?
- Interview with HR representative,
- technical interview with our client representative,
- when you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest!