Our client is the leading infrastructure and market exchange provider in Europe and one of the largest exchange organizations worldwide. Highly integrated and automated IT systems are essential to their success.
Your responsibilities would include designing test scenarios and running functional tests on Investment Funds systems. You would be joining a dynamic, cross-functional team composed of functional analysts, developers, architects and quality assurance analysts delivering a portfolio of world-class products
What would you do?
- Design functional test cases based on requirement specification
- Test cases execution & automation
- Share functional and technical knowledge in the team
- Raise and triage defects and issues
- Track and report test results
- Support business testers
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across product teams
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Experience in Quality Assurance procedures
- Ability to triage failures, identify root-causes, and define corrective actions / solutions
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills
- Willingness to share ideas, knowledge and experience with team members
- Highly committed to challenging deadlines, curious and motivated
- Comfortable collaborating with other team members e.g. PM, developers, QAs, etc.
- Use initiative to resolve problems, willingness to learn
- Solution oriented, able to set priorities and deliver under periods of higher stress
What an interview process would look like?
- Interview with HR representative followed by an online test.
- Interview with client representatives.
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest.