eBay is looking for very talented and motivated software engineers to join its Engineering team responsible for world class platforms and algorithms powering all their outbound traffic, advertising, and its affiliate program. In this role, you will be responsible for design and development of the platform front-end built from scratch in close cooperation with back-end engineers.
Let’s be part of international team, where the of global e-commerce future starts!
What would you do?
- Design and implement efficient, reusable, intuitive, and flexible web applications
- Propose and implement working prototypes for testing new ideas
- Participate in architecture discussions, produce well-documented design docs, and participate in design and code reviews
- Ensure code quality and maintainability by evolving architecture and tech stack, refactoring, standards and improving build and test systems
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, QA, and Operations teams to develop and support strategic and tactical solutions
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to autonomously manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
What makes you relevant for the role?
- 3+ years of experience in React Js, Node.Js, ExpressJs, TypeScript, JQuery, LESS, or SASS
- 5+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures
- Sound understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Problem solving skills and algorithmic thinking
- Good communication skills, and the ability to work individually and independently, within a team, and across teams
- The ability to independently design, code and test major features, as well as collaborate with other team members to deliver complex applications
- BS/MS in computer science or related field with 5+ years of related programming experience
What an interview process would look like?
- Technical interview with Acamar consultant
- Interview with client representatives
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest