Our client is a new type of development studio that combines the latest technologies, data and creativity. They enjoy applications. Mobile and web, simple and complex. They also do augmented reality. They started out as Anywhere Mobile Apps and, since 2017, they're a proud member of the Adastra Group.
They are looking for reinforcement for star team. A colleague who is not afraid to take responsibility. Specifically, you will be responsible for the development of new multiplatform applications, while working closely with our software engineers, designers and analysts. You will also get the opportunity to participate in the architecture and development of React Native competence.
If you have already tried to code something in React Native and you are looking for more space to develop yourself, you are in the right place!
- Team works on applications for clients that you definitely know, for example, Sazka, TESCO Clubcard, Portmonka, Sodexo, Czech Floorball, or applications for the Summer and Winter Olympic Games. Besides the Czech Republic, we also have foreign clients and we focus on Canada and the United Kingdom markets.
- They also focus on interesting new technologies. They like to work with augmented reality and machine learning and look for the best possible use of these for their clients.
We would be thrilled if...
- you have demonstrable experience with development in React Native
- you have some experience with ES6 and Webpack
- you can communicate in English (it doesn't matter if your English is not perfect)
- you want to look for the use of the latest technologies in our applications
- you have technical and analytical thinking and a desire to learn new things
What we offer?
- Space where you can develop yourself fast and where the results of your work can be seen directly. They are not a big corporation - don't expect any complicated processes or dress code there.
- Adequate salary evaluation, an extra week of vacation.
- They like to take a break from work and go for a beer, a cinema or bowling together.
What an interview process would look like?
- Interview with HR representative.
- Technical interview with Acamar technical consultant.
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest.