Our client is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships and they rank as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. They provide audit services, tax and law and technology consulting services for both private and public organizations, mostly from the industrial sector.
They are looking for passionate and curious individuals, who want to grow their cyber security professional career in the field of detecting potential security incidents, analyzing data in search of evidence, respond to breaches and hunt for adversaries.
SOC Analyst is primarily responsible to identify and analyze threats in the client environment, leveraging Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) & Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) tools, performing log analysis and investigation to reach conclusions based on evidence with high degree of confidence.
What would you do?
- Work in a team of 24/7 operations model (cover night shifts + weekends)
- Continuously monitor security posture within the organization
- Investigate raised alerts and detected threats using security operations tools
- Record incident management activities and decisions to form the incident record
- Generate reports of vulnerabilities and created incidents
- Respond to potential incident notifications
- Analyse received threat reports, hunt for IOCs and generate defensive recommendations
- Contribute insight and analysis into weekly operations reports or wider briefing forums, as necessary
- Actively contribute to problem-solving, keep SLAs, KPIs
What makes you relevant for the role?
- General knowledge of basic IT areas (OS systems, network, security,...)
- Interest in security monitoring & incident response
- Knowledge of English on B2 level
- A team-player with analytical thinking, troubleshooting abilities and capability of independent & efficient decision-making
What an interview process would look like?
- Initial Interview with Acamar representative
- Interview with our client representative
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest!