Our client is a leading international commercial bank with almost 50.000 employees. In Czech offices located in Prague City Centre have more than 500 employees from about 50 different countries and is still growing. Prague was chosen as local Hub for Group Finance, covering all financial services (Accounting, Controlling, Reporting, Business Support, Transaction Control, Valuations, Accounts Payable) of Western and Eastern European branches, Trade Finance, GS-OS & SE Regional Services and HR Continental Europe.
As an experienced Windows Infrastructure Engineer you will be part of an international team responsible for operational support, standard development and technological transition for our client's global Windows and VMWare environment.
What would you do?
- Documentation of the systems / results
- Re-scripting / Customization of OS build installation routines
- Re-scripting / Adaptation of OnPrem/Cloud interfaces
- Windows Server OS lifecycle operations (deployment, maintenance, upgrades and retirement)
- 3rd party infrastructure software components, support and troubleshooting (Antivirus, Back up, Logging)
- Perform test scenarios
- Error analysis and bug fixing
- Implement hardware specific drivers and tools into the OS build
- Implement internal and external regulatory reporting compliance and audit requirements
- Create, test and accept Windows Server OS builds
- Mentoring of internal employees
What makes you relevant for the role?
- In-depth knowledge of:
- Active Directory, current Windows Server versions
- Hardware-specific monitoring tools (HP, Dell)
- Scripting Technologies (MS PowerShell, Visual Basic, Perl and Batches, Git)
- Any System Automation Tool (BMC/Truesight Bladelogic/SCCM) or similar Products
- Group Policy Administration
- Basic knowledge is advantageous (Cloud (IaaS, Terraform, Ansible), VMware)
- Strong communication skills in English (Czech is not required, German is an advantage)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
What an interview process would look like?
- Technical interview with Acamar technical consultant
- Interview with client representatives
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest