Our client is the leading infrastructure and market exchange provider in Europe and one of the largest exchange organizations worldwide. Highly integrated and automated IT systems are essential to their success.
They are focusing on making Eurex Clearing the industry leader in Risk Services / CCP Risk Management and to support the growth into new products and markets. Our client is looking for engineering talent for their team in Prague to solve challenging problems well.
What would you do?
- Writing technical and human focused documentation and manuals for ongoing and new systems
- Work together with developers and end-users to produce deep and reliable documentation to be used in a mission critical system with minimal downtime allowances
- Self-manage your own project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
What makes you relevant for the role?
- A degree in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Experience in writing technical or user facing documentation and manuals
- Analytical and problem-solving skills as well as strong interest in Information Technology and Financial Markets
- Ability to learn new business and technical topics and to produce useful and trustworthy documents
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Collaborative working style
- Knowledge of the ISO27k standards family
- Good understanding about practices and methodologies like ITIL, DevSecOps and OWASP
- Familiarity with modern application design, information architecture, IT security, technical specifications, test cases.
- Comfort using GitHub
- Exposure to cloud providers (AWS, AZURE, Google)
- Security Scanners (Arachni, HPFortify, Burp Suite, Sqlmap)
- Knowledge of financial markets
What an interview process would look like?
- Interview with HR representative
- Technical interview with our client
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest